Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunflower Visions

Jaun Paul Richter

“She laughed out loud and explained that was a sunflower.
Dan Monnat


I love sunflowers. They bring light, sunshine, love...Sunflower Fields...Barefoot Girls...Bird Songs..and that fascinating smell of nature. A smell that absorbs the past and the future. It makes you feel alive NOW! Tranquil. Enchanting. Peaceful and Sole. Frozen in time and space. Intertwined with nature..In love...

~

So I chose Sunflowers for one of my crochet jewelry collections. And I dedicated it to my mom Maria Theresa!
Somehow a mere coincidence or not I feel a connection. She was born in Bratislava Austria where my Swarovski Crystals come from and today she is resting in peace by breathtaking sunflower fields...And Yes!! The same sunflower fields that radiate cosmic wisdom and peace...



  loveve.com





No comments:

Post a Comment